Recycle your stamps to help us raise much needed funds to build thriving communities and help vulnerable people in Shropshire.
What do we need?
- Any stamps recently collected from your post by cutting or tearing off envelopes.
- Everyday 1st and 2nd class and both British and foreign are OK.
- No more than 1cm of envelope left around each stamp.
- Not trimmed too close so that the perforations are damaged.
Where can they be donated?
- Bring or send your stamps to our offices on Shrewsbury Business Park:
Shropshire RCC, 4 The Creative Quarter, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury SY26LG
Or send to:
Shropshire RCC Stamp Appeal, 10 Chestnut Avenue, North Walsham, Norfolk, NR28 9XH