- About Us
- Wheels2Work Scheme celebrated during Ride to Work Week
- Vote now to help us receive £25,000 from Shropshire Freemasons!
- Nominate us for the Co-op Local Community Fund!
- Shropshire See and Hear Exhibition
- Shropshire Star's "Cash for your Community" Campaign 2017
- Fundraising Collection at Shrewsbury Town - Please come to support us!
- Wheels2Work – Helping Three Parishes Residents Stay in Work
- Christmas Fayre at St Mary’s Church, Shrewsbury
- Shropshire Boccia Tournament 2016
- RENOWNED VOLUNTARY SECTOR EXPERT TO SPEAK AT AGM
- Big Energy Saving Week 2016
- Warmer Winter Appeal 2016/17
- ###FINAL TICKET SALES INFO 22/10/2016 SONS OF PITCHES CONCERT###
- Grow Your Tenner: National scheme to fund-match donations
- Get Ready for Smart Meters
- Volunteering is Celebrated by High Sheriff at RCC Event
- Shrewsbury Town's charity arm announces partnership with RCC
- Unused foreign coins in your wallet? Why not donate them to us!
- Wheels Work helps Three Parishes residents get to work
- County High Sheriff Supports Small Charity Week Event
- Shropshire RCC celebrates Small Charity Week!
- Wise & Well Information Events
- New Chair of Shropshire RCC
- Village SOS comes to Shropshire!
- Messing about on the river
- New Hearing Aid support clinic opens on Riverside
- Carers Week 2015
- Deaf Awareness Day
- Sunshine stroll for Bishops Castle carers....
- Carers Support Service visits Love Plants
- See and Hear Shropshire Exhibition: May 13th 2015
- Care Act Consultation: Fees, Charging and Deferred Payments Scheme
- Functional Fitness MOT Training
- Great Shropshire Bake Off video by 7Video
- Jigsaw Sound fundraising total
- Shropshire Boccia County Cup Final
- Shropshire Boccia 2014 - Oswesty Heat
- Shropshire RCC Wise & Well Team host popular Senior Safety Day in Bridgnorth
- Shropshire Boccia 2014 - Ludlow Heat
- Carers' Vintage Tea Party Proves a Roaring Success
- Family Carers to benefit from free training on how to use the internet
- Carers Week Quest 9th - 15th June
- Vintage Tea Party for county carers
- Big Energy Saving Week
- RCC is named as Charity of the Year by Agricultural Society
- Overwhelming Response to Food Poverty Campaign
- What We Do
- Community Groups
- Case Studies
- Get Involved
- Case Studies
- Our Shop and Resources Hire
- A-Z Services
- Contact Us
- Community Buildings
- Autumn Leaves Concert
- Village Halls Quiz
Looking for more information?
Call us onemail
Member sign in
Not a member? Join here