Our Resource Library provides free access to over 100 books, toolkits and publications which can help voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations to manage their activities effectively.
Running an effective organisation involves a wide range of topics. Our library can help you to access information on topics such as:
- Trusteeship and governance
- Funding, fundraising and finance
- Volunteers and volunteer management
- Managing and running an organisation
- Setting up a new organisation or project
- Project management
- Business and strategic planning
- Marketing and publicity
- Delivering training and learning activities
The Resource Library can be accessed in the following ways:
- As a delegate attending one of our training courses and events taking place at Shropshire RCC
- As part of an advice session with a member of staff at Shropshire RCC
- By booking an independent library session, available via our enquiries desk on 01743 360641 or email@example.com
As we only have single copies visitors are not able to take books away from the premises.
Photocopying facilities are available at Shropshire RCC for a small charge.