There are many different reasons why people volunteer with us. Volunteering is a great way to meet new people and have fun, develop new skills, or gain experience – perhaps for employment or to support a university application. Volunteering brings satisfaction of spending time to achieve something that will make a difference to people in Shropshire. If you are interested in volunteering and feel you have particular skills and interests to bring to our organisation, please take a look at the volunteering opportunities on this page.
Volunteers help us:
- Get people online
- Support people with hearing loss to make best use of their hearing aid
- Give excellent advice to village halls and community buildings
- Make life a little more interesting for people living in a Care Home
- Raise important funds to help support communities in Shropshire
- Spread the word about our work